Ready For The Best Local Cleaning Services?
Call For A Fast Free Quote In 2 Minutes: (855) 928-4973
When you hire a cleaning company, you’ll get the level of cleaning that’s equivalent to what you pay for. Industrial cleaning companies will frequently provide a list of services so you can pick how much or how little they do. With Maid It Home, we carry out a 32-Step cleaning service for your business even on our the majority of standard levels of cleaning!
If you don’t have a list supplied by your business, you can utilize ours to learn how thorough your current cleaning business is. We have remained in the cleaning industry for a long time and understand that our rivals don’t even come close to offering the service and worth that we do.
Day To Day Office Cleaning
Your reception area is the first area you have to impress your clients. You want it to constantly be clean, tidy, and welcoming. Every person requires a tidy workplace. A well arranged and tidy office helps to make everybody more efficient. Cleaning jobs for the reception location and workplace consist of:
- Empty waste baskets and change liners. Wash as required.
- Vacuum all carpets and mats
- Vacuum all tough floorings
- Dust all the horizontal surface areas of desks, chairs, tables, and other furnishings
- Clean all horizontal surface areas with disinfectant
- Mop all difficult floorings with disinfectant
- Eliminate cobwebs from the front door and surrounding locations
- Eliminate finger prints and marks from around light switches and door frames
- Clean glass doors inside and out
- Clean all internal glass
- Polish all brass and deal with doors and cabinets
- Tidy walls and painted surface area
- Gather all trash, documents, bottles, and so on from front entryway
- Guarantee all locations are tidy & set up nicely
Cleaning The Kitchen, Break Room, & Bathroom
A tidy and sterilized restroom is a must in any workplace to ensure security and lower the threat of spreading bacteria. The exact same thing applies the kitchen or break room where staff members relax. It’s vital that this area be tidy and hygienic even if no cooking is done there.
- Stock toilet paper, hand towels, facial tissues, and hand soap
- Empty waste bins and clean if required. Change bin liners as needed
- Tidy and polish mirrors
- Clean hand towel dispensers/hand dryers
- Clean down doors and sills. Eliminate all dust and prints
- Tidy and sterilize all basins. Polish everything
- Dust partitions, tops of mirrors, and frames
- Get rid of splash marks from walls
- Mop the bathroom and kitchen floorings with disinfectant
- Clean the elevator and stairs
- Get rid of trash from all locations
- Polish all brass and stainless steel
- Vacuum and mop all tough floorings
- Tidy internal glass in doors
- Toilets and urinals to be cleaned up and sanitized on both sides and disinfected/sanitized
Weekly Office Cleaning
- Spray all tough floorings
- Tidy all glass inside & outside with squeegee
Regular Monthly Cleaning
- Vacuum vents and chairs
These are the extremely basic cleaning treatments that need to be finished by your janitorial business. If your existing cleaning company isn’t really cleaning up like they ought to be, call us! We’re able to provide you with all of the commercial office cleaning needs your business has.